sweet-art

Friday, September 22, 2006

Overworked Treat

I had to work 39 official hours over a period of 2 days. That was tough man. I guess we all assume that's that's life for doctors. I covered Orthopaedics which is one of the busiest jobs and after starting at 630am to 6pm, I was called to work in ICU that night till the next morning. I was given the rest of the day off after 930am but reluctant to change my bio-clock after work given that I will be working during the day the next day, I had only a couple of hours sleep and went out with a dear colleague friend who took the afternoon off for a sugar fix.

This is a macadamia dark chocolate extravangza from San Churo on Brunswick St. I wonder if they called it that because it's really loaded. They whole pudding is drenched in dark chocolate with some white chocolate highlights. It's beautiful but it can be too rich. I did not even go through half of the extra chocolate sauce because the pudding was loaded but then again, I wonder if I was feeling a little guilty by the extreme treat I'm allowing myself. There's a whole heap of other goodies that's really tempting in this chocolateria and I am so going back. Their stuff are made with 60% coverture cocoa. Wow. Now I just need to get a buddy to come along. I really want to try their exotic sounding drinks and even their ice cream are made with such quality chocolate for the coming summer.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger LoopyVern said…

    u went to san churro without meeee!!! *wailllll*
    haha
    its ok :) there's always next time yea
    We always have a good time.

     
  • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Ally said…

    Babes, I'm waiting for you to share the chocolate drinks and probably flourless cake or brownie. Call me luv.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home